SABAH

...SELAMAT DATANG...

Selamat datang ke forum sabahan.bigforumpro.com
Selain daripada berforum di sini, komuniti ini juga aktif dalam outing di luar.

Mulaakan Topik Forum Anda hari ini untuk mendapatkan feedback daripada user lain.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SABAH

...SELAMAT DATANG...

Selamat datang ke forum sabahan.bigforumpro.com
Selain daripada berforum di sini, komuniti ini juga aktif dalam outing di luar.

Mulaakan Topik Forum Anda hari ini untuk mendapatkan feedback daripada user lain.

SABAH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SABAH

Komuniti Sabah - Negeri Dibawah Bayu

SELAMAT DATANG KE SABAHAN.BIGFORUMPRO.COM BERFORUM UNTUK MENGUPAS PERSOALAN DAN SEGALA MASALAH YANG ANDA HADAPI BERSAMA-SAMA DENGAN RAKAN ONLINE SABAHAN. TEMUI PENYELESAIAN PERSOALAN ANDA MELALUI INTERNET.

3 posters

Ronaldo: I am going to Real Madrid

(¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    Forum Addicted
    Forum Addicted

Male
    Number of posts : 4063
    Popular :
    Ronaldo: I am going to Real Madrid Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Ronaldo: I am going to Real Madrid Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

Ronaldo: I am going to Real Madrid Empty Ronaldo: I am going to Real Madrid

Post by (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯) Sat May 23, 2009 8:01 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo has told his Manchester United teammates that he is heading to Real Madrid in the summer.

Despite recent reports that the Portuguese star was more than happy to stay at Old Trafford, The Sun newspaper has revealed that the talented 24-year-old is telling those closest to him at United that the stories are untrue and that he fully intends to be a Real player next season courtesy of a staggering 70million pounds deal.

The tabloid goes on to say that Ronaldo feels that with one Champions League trophy in the bag, another final in Europe's elite competition to come and three Premier League titles to his name, he has done all he possibly can with Sir Alex Ferguson's side.

"He looks to have made up his mind again. He is not saying it publicly with such a big game coming up next week in the Champions League final," a United source told the paper.

"But in his mind that will be his last. The fact Real trailed Barcelona in the Primera Liga this season only makes the challenge more exciting for him."

The latest developments come hot on the heels of reports from Spain which claim Real are adamant that no deal is in place to sign the reigning World Player of the Year.

On Friday, the Spanish media reported that former Madrid president Ramon Calderon had negotiated a pre-contract agreement with Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes, but the Spanish giants have subsequently released a statement denying any such deal is in place.

"In relation to the reports that have appeared in several media in the last few hours regarding the alleged signing of the Manchester United player Cristiano Ronaldo, the club want to categorically deny said information," the statement read.

"There exists no pre-agreement, neither with the player, nor with his agent, nor with Manchester United.

"As is well known, Real Madrid tried to sign the player last summer and Manchester United made it clear that the player was not transferable."
    (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    Forum Addicted
    Forum Addicted

Male
    Popular :
    Ronaldo: I am going to Real Madrid Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Ronaldo: I am going to Real Madrid Right_bar_bleue

Ronaldo: I am going to Real Madrid Empty Re: Ronaldo: I am going to Real Madrid

Post by (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯) Sat May 23, 2009 8:03 pm

ronaldo jgn tinggalkn united..jgn ikut mcm nestelrooy, beckham, henze.. Sad
    SABAH
    SABAH
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 748
    Popular :
    Ronaldo: I am going to Real Madrid Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Ronaldo: I am going to Real Madrid Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-01

Post by SABAH Tue May 26, 2009 8:34 am

Saya rasa lepas dia pegi Madrid dia akan TENGGELAM macam Senior dia yang lain... manakala Fergie pula dapat more $$$$$ untuk beli dan gilap pemain baru... begitulah Senarionya MU ni.. Membentuk BINTANG baru kemudian JUAL bila dah ABIS PAKAI.. sudah abis pakai ba ronaldo tuh...
    (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    Forum Addicted
    Forum Addicted

Male
    Popular :

Post by (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯) Tue May 26, 2009 9:23 am

btl jgk 2..skrg pn dia mcm kurang2 sdh..MU mo beli ribery ba kn..lg ok 2..mmg begitu lumrah pemain bintang yg kuar dr MU trs ndak menyinar sdh d kelab baru 2..

cuma plg syg time nestelrooy 2 kuar..adeh..mesin pencetak gol..dia masuk real trs dia jd penjaring terbanyak..pas 2 real pn trs juara jgk time 2.. Surprised
    Au Mokinongou
    Au Mokinongou
    Sabahan Sporty
    Sabahan Sporty

Male
    Number of posts : 1974
    Popular :
    Ronaldo: I am going to Real Madrid Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Ronaldo: I am going to Real Madrid Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Au Mokinongou Tue May 26, 2009 9:31 am

buli komen ba kan? pasal nilsterooy tu.. bukan apa.. sia mau kutuk dia soraanngg ja... sia rasa dia tu x la bagus sangat... yang bagus pemain yg lain... dia cuma tunggu bula ja di depan pastu kasi tundul masuk palan2... sama ja macam adebayor!... tp klu pikir2 balik, klu dia x menunggu di depan sepa juga kasi gol kan...

x pa ba ronaldo jalan... cari lagi yg lain... sia pun x suka klu fabregas kluar dr arsenal... arap2 lama lg dia stay... (terselit juga skit2 arsenal sini) emsoree.....
    (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    Forum Addicted
    Forum Addicted

Male
    Popular :

Post by (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯) Tue May 26, 2009 9:35 am

bkn mcm 2 sbnrnya..tp hakikatnya mmg susah mo cari striker mcm dia sdh..kebanyakkn striker yg ada skrg ni lbh kpd foward..adeh aku lg suka striker jns yg tunggu bola jak..dia tdk kacau tugas midfield kn.. Very Happy
    Au Mokinongou
    Au Mokinongou
    Sabahan Sporty
    Sabahan Sporty

Male
    Number of posts : 1974
    Popular :

Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by Au Mokinongou Tue May 26, 2009 9:52 am

oh... kalau gitu pandangan dan taste kita memang berbeza laini... heheh....
    (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    Forum Addicted
    Forum Addicted

Male
    Popular :

Post by (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯) Tue May 26, 2009 10:02 am

Ronaldo all set for Madrid move

Cristiano Ronaldo's move to Real Madrid is edging closer after it emerged that the Spaniards will be tabling a bid this summer.After
    months of gossip and speculation, the News of the World newspaper is
    claiming that the Spanish giants will definitely be making an attempt
    to sign the Manchester United star once the current season ends in May.

According to the tabloid, a bid of £100million is being prepared
    as the Bernabeu outfit once again attempt to lure the current World and
    European Footballer of the Year to the club.

Despite Ramon Calderon, who has been the principal pursuer of Ronaldo, being ousted
    from his position as Real president, his potential replacement,
    Florentina Perez, has already gone on record to say that the dynamic
    Red Devil - and Brazil ace Kaka - are his principal transfer targets, a
    declaration that only serves to add a degree of credence to the News of
    the World's claims.

"There is a cleverly conceived plan in place for Cristiano to join Real," a Spanish source told the paper.

"The reports that he is unhappy with the treatment he gets in England is
    part of it and will be used as a lever for him to get his dream move to
    Madrid.

"Of course, it will have to be a chieved with United's
    approval but part of the strategy is to keep chipping away at their
    resistance until they give in."

Insiders are insistent that Madrid have already agreed a deal with United, Ronaldo and the player's agent Jorge Mendes.

It is, however, a claim that the Old Trafford hierarchy have been at pains to deny. But Calderon recently told a Spanish radio station that his legacy to the club was to have
    clinched Ronaldo's arrival this summer, a claim that has been backed by
    Ronaldo's international colleague and current Real defender Pepe. "Cristiano wants to play in the Santiago Bernabeu," he said. "I would love him to join Madrid.

He has already said that he wants to come and I hope that next season he is with us."
    (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    Forum Addicted
    Forum Addicted

Male
    Popular :

Post by (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯) Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:50 pm

ronaldo knpa ba ko pindah lg ni? ndak ko syg MU ka? Sad adeh..sapa lg harapan MU pas ni.. Crying or Very sad
    (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    Forum Addicted
    Forum Addicted

Male
    Popular :

Post by (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯) Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:51 pm

With a reported transfer budget of 300million euros at their
    disposal, Madrid president Florentino Perez has this week set about
    creating a second 'galacticos' era.The Spanish giants today had
    a world-record bid of £80million for Portugal winger Cristiano Ronaldo
    accepted by Manchester United, hot on the heels of Monday's 68million
    euros acquisition of Brazil playmaker Kaka from AC Milan.And
    Sala i Martin, whose team finished nine points clear of Madrid at the
    Primera Division summit last month, is puzzled by how the purchases are
    being financed.He told Radio Station RAC1: "I don't know where
    the 300million euros that Florentino Perez expects to invest on
    signings are coming from."He says he will recover that money by selling shirts but, in order to do that, he will have to sell 30million shirts."That is impossible."Sala i Martin is stunned Madrid are able to spend so much money in such a difficult economic climate.He added: "I guess someone will have to give him that money and it would be good for him to explain where it will come from."How
    can it be that a football team is loaned so much money, considering the
    current financial crisis in the country and the policy of restricting
    credits that banks are currently following?"I can assure you that we will not pay 65million euros for a player."For that amount we would buy the whole Barcelona team that won the Champions League in Rome."Send your comments to streettalk@espnstar.com
    (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    Forum Addicted
    Forum Addicted

Male
    Popular :

Post by (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯) Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:52 pm

Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    Forum Addicted
    Forum Addicted

Male
    Popular :

Post by (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯) Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:53 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    Forum Addicted
    Forum Addicted

Male
    Popular :

Post by (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯) Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:56 pm

1. Ruud Van Nestelrooy
    2. Beckham
    3. Henze
    4. Ronaldo

semua la km beli..knpa ndak blh ka km beli dr kelab lain? knpa mo beli pemain MU jak ni a?

MU mo beli cassilas tp knpa real ndak bg pn..ndak adil ni..

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯)
    Forum Addicted
    Forum Addicted

Male
    Popular :

Post by (¯°o.Þeñg§em.o°¯) Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:59 pm

1. Ruud Van Nestelrooy <------ 16 million
    2. Beckham <-------- 25 million
    3. Henze <--------- 10 million
    4. Ronaldo <-------- 80 million

Sad
    Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:17 am