SABAH

...SELAMAT DATANG...

Selamat datang ke forum sabahan.bigforumpro.com
Selain daripada berforum di sini, komuniti ini juga aktif dalam outing di luar.

Mulaakan Topik Forum Anda hari ini untuk mendapatkan feedback daripada user lain.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SABAH

...SELAMAT DATANG...

Selamat datang ke forum sabahan.bigforumpro.com
Selain daripada berforum di sini, komuniti ini juga aktif dalam outing di luar.

Mulaakan Topik Forum Anda hari ini untuk mendapatkan feedback daripada user lain.

SABAH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SABAH

Komuniti Sabah - Negeri Dibawah Bayu

SELAMAT DATANG KE SABAHAN.BIGFORUMPRO.COM BERFORUM UNTUK MENGUPAS PERSOALAN DAN SEGALA MASALAH YANG ANDA HADAPI BERSAMA-SAMA DENGAN RAKAN ONLINE SABAHAN. TEMUI PENYELESAIAN PERSOALAN ANDA MELALUI INTERNET.

Download Movie - The Sorcerers Apprentice (2010)

SABAH
    SABAH
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 748
    Popular :
    Download Movie - The Sorcerers Apprentice (2010) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Download Movie - The Sorcerers Apprentice (2010) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-01

Download Movie - The Sorcerers Apprentice (2010) Empty Download Movie - The Sorcerers Apprentice (2010)

Post by SABAH Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:08 am

Download Movie - The Sorcerers Apprentice (2010) C48c1eesorcerersa
    Anda minat Movie tapi tiada masa nak tengok di wayang?? nah download saja bah.. FREE!! wayang terbaru ni..
    Download Movie - The Sorcerers Apprentice (2010) Infos
    The.Sorcerers.Apprentice.TS.NEW.AUDIO.XviD-PrisM

Movie Information:::::
    Original Movie Site::
    IMDB::::::::::::::::: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Trailer:::::::::::::: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Genre:::::::::::::::: Action | Adventure | Comedy | Drama | Fantasy
    Rating::::::::::::::: 6.2/10 2,910 votes
    Plot::::::::::::::::: Master sorcerer Balthazar Blake recruits a seemingly everyday guy in his mission to defend
    New York City from his arch-nemesis, Maxim Horvath.

Video:
    Codec:::::::::::::::: XVID
    Duration::::::::::::: 1Hour 38Minutes
    Bitrate:::::::::::::: 876 Kbps
    Width:::::::::::::::: 640
    Height::::::::::::::: 272
    Frame Rate::::::::::: 23.976FPS
    Size::::::::::::::::: 699MB
    Language::::::::::::: English
    Subtitles:::::::::::: N/A
    Video Source::::::::: CAMRip Relizlab Thanks

Audio:
    Codec:::::::::::::::: MP3
    Bitrate:::::::::::::: 128KB/s
    Frequency:::::::::::: 44.1Khz
    Audio Source::::::::: Thanks to Blihre Blihre for the audio apreciated!

Release Notes:
    Right....very late on this one, but this has got new audio source, the audio sounds better than whats out to me, but that maybe
    personal opinion. Audio is not awesome but it's pretty good. Video was pretty orange all over, had many different colour problems
    but the main was the orange tan look. So i changed all the colors trying to keep colour into the movie, yet remove as much orange
    as i could, to me i removed most of it, but theirs still a fair bit their, but viewing trailers seems some of the movie is supposed
    to be like it, i tweaked the hue a fair bit, and changed the brightness and contrast. i didn't make it any darker jus increashed
    brightness and then lowered contrast to balance it. Changed a few other bits also, but to me this looks good enough for the select
    few . Thanks to Blihre for the audio!

Download Link:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:05 am