SABAH

...SELAMAT DATANG...

Selamat datang ke forum sabahan.bigforumpro.com
Selain daripada berforum di sini, komuniti ini juga aktif dalam outing di luar.

Mulaakan Topik Forum Anda hari ini untuk mendapatkan feedback daripada user lain.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SABAH

...SELAMAT DATANG...

Selamat datang ke forum sabahan.bigforumpro.com
Selain daripada berforum di sini, komuniti ini juga aktif dalam outing di luar.

Mulaakan Topik Forum Anda hari ini untuk mendapatkan feedback daripada user lain.

SABAH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SABAH

Komuniti Sabah - Negeri Dibawah Bayu

SELAMAT DATANG KE SABAHAN.BIGFORUMPRO.COM BERFORUM UNTUK MENGUPAS PERSOALAN DAN SEGALA MASALAH YANG ANDA HADAPI BERSAMA-SAMA DENGAN RAKAN ONLINE SABAHAN. TEMUI PENYELESAIAN PERSOALAN ANDA MELALUI INTERNET.

Lap timer for motorsport Racing

christellbrai
    Kadet
    Kadet

Male
    Number of posts : 1
    Popular :
     Lap timer for motorsport Racing Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100 Lap timer for motorsport Racing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2018-01-12

Lap timer for motorsport Racing Empty Lap timer for motorsport Racing

Post by christellbrai Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:39 pm

Hello,
    I’m pretty new to raspberry pi’s but I am looking at making a lap timing system for a motorsport we race in with a low cost idea. The idea is that every lap the vehicle goes round the track and passes the start finish line it logs the lap time by uploading the data to a sql server so the data can be viewed live from the race control and pits teams. I’m not sure if a laser system or a gps module is the way to go big any idea you have be sure to tell me. Eventually I would like to add other modules such as speed and rpm but that’s something for the future. If someone could write me some code to do this job efficiently and tell me what hardware I need for the job it would be great.

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
    References:
    https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=198740

Device Explainer Video