SABAH

...SELAMAT DATANG...

Selamat datang ke forum sabahan.bigforumpro.com
Selain daripada berforum di sini, komuniti ini juga aktif dalam outing di luar.

Mulaakan Topik Forum Anda hari ini untuk mendapatkan feedback daripada user lain.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SABAH

...SELAMAT DATANG...

Selamat datang ke forum sabahan.bigforumpro.com
Selain daripada berforum di sini, komuniti ini juga aktif dalam outing di luar.

Mulaakan Topik Forum Anda hari ini untuk mendapatkan feedback daripada user lain.

SABAH

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SABAH

Komuniti Sabah - Negeri Dibawah Bayu

SELAMAT DATANG KE SABAHAN.BIGFORUMPRO.COM BERFORUM UNTUK MENGUPAS PERSOALAN DAN SEGALA MASALAH YANG ANDA HADAPI BERSAMA-SAMA DENGAN RAKAN ONLINE SABAHAN. TEMUI PENYELESAIAN PERSOALAN ANDA MELALUI INTERNET.

Tribute to Qill ~ Gonna miss ya like anything, girl.

poisonous_________honey™
    poisonous_________honey™
    Laftenen Muda
    Laftenen Muda

Female
    Number of posts : 265
    Popular :
    Tribute to Qill ~ Gonna miss ya like anything, girl. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Tribute to Qill ~ Gonna miss ya like anything, girl. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Tribute to Qill ~ Gonna miss ya like anything, girl. Empty Tribute to Qill ~ Gonna miss ya like anything, girl.

Post by poisonous_________honey™ Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:36 pm

Farrah Aqilla~Departed 14th August 2008.

i really appreciate ur unconditional love n support thru my journey of suffering but sometimes i just slump to the floor, cryin n wishing dis nightmare wud end now coz seriously, i cant take it anymore. sometimes i don feel theres anymore hope. i gave up a long time ago but nobody knew. if it was me who decides everything, i dont ever wanna go to the hosp again. dont ever wanna feel those unexplainable pain nemore. everyday i wake up hoping things will get better but everytime i do i know it juz wont happen. help me. help me pick up those broken heart of mine scattered in dat pool of memories n tears. i give up. i juz give up one more time.

those were her last words~

i missed her. one person so full of life. one person so very strong. one person i know i will never ever going to ever see again. and knowing that fact, it is really breaking my heart. no words can ever explain this feeling---

i'm at loss of words.

she has gone, but the memory of her will always be in my heart. thanks for the beautiful friendship, girl. you are the greatest. you are the love of everyone.. i know God loves you more, and knowing that you are now safe in God's hands, is the only way i get through my day.

may her soul rest in peace.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:06 am